20. The AFWF logo carved in all kinds of edibles.
19. An entire park of culinary adventures. God Bless Butler.
18. Flying Meat.
17. Taste the KitchenAid Rainbow.
16. Eating Franklin BBQ without waiting for hours in line.
15. Supporting sexy Dallas chefs.
14. Chef Tim Love’s Grilling Demo
13. Creative food such as Blue Corn Macarons with Mexican Ricotta
12. Badass merch
11. Badass Chefs wearing the Badass merch
10. Discovering Austin favorite, Amy’s Ice Cream, now has a bakery as well.
9. Despite a crowd of thousands, the presentations are still stunning.
8. The Paul Qui.
6. Booze in slush form thanks to Kim Crawford Wines.
5. A food truck but with booze via Cupcake Vineyards
4. Booze Popsicles from Patron Tequila
3. Stella Artois sponsors the event so…more booze.
2. Experiencing products before they are even released. Shout out to Ghiradelli!
1. Yours truly is an official blogger but even if I wasn’t I’d still think AFWF was the shit.
Zeen is a next generation WordPress theme. It’s powerful, beautifully designed and comes with everything you need to engage your visitors and increase conversions.